Comfort and stability for sleep-disorder breathing therapy — Improving sleep quality and long-term therapy compliance.
WiZARD 320's face-conforming cushion, zero-disturbance ventilation system, pain-free forehead support, non-magnetic snap-on and -off parts, and tubing safety valve improve ease-of-use and comfort, allowing users to integrate CPAP into their daily routine with confidence quickly.
Sleep with Open-Mouth Undisturbed
- Cushion shelters mouth and nose with evenly distributed pressure against the area, supporting comfort for all user types.
- Proprietary ventilation system directs expired airflow away from the partner's face and eliminates noise pollution.
- Frame with flexible, breathable, and soft fabric keeps the shearing against the forehead to a minimum for a pain-free experience.
- Each part assembles easily with non-magnetic snap-on and -off joints, allowing hassle-free cleaning, replacing, storing, and transporting.
- Tubing's safety valve ensures users maintain adequate airflow and prevent choking when the CPAP machine powers off suddenly.
- Even distributing pressure across the skin around the nose and mouth ensures users hours of comfort and prevents markings.
- Reducing noise provides the user and their partner with a distraction-free environment to fall asleep quickly.
- Flexible and pain-free frames allow more mobility during leisure activities and sleep, improving the therapy experience.
- Easy to assemble parts improves the convenience for maintenance, cleaning, packing, and replacing parts.
- Malaysia MDA Registration Number: GB1084172-76780.
- Compatible with all major brands of CPAP Machines.
- Display Price is Inclusive of SST.